What is the priority, protecting young people from violent felons and rapists or pushing the anti-gun agenda? Based on the information we have been given, the Ohio State University policy lands strongly in favor of keeping felons safe from their students.
Contents of the GOODGUY Pack:
- AND MORE!
You are a beginner once, but you should be a student for life.
- Ohio States Anit-Gun Agenda
- US Trademark Office/FTC – Silencers “offensive”
- Patriot Fire Team: Be Part of the Solution
- Donate to Support 4-H
Things you should click on:
- SOTG App on Google Play
- SOTG App on iTunes
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- SWAT Fuel – swatfuel.com
- Brownells – brownells.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Visit our SPONSOR PAGE to say thanks!
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022