Today we will take a moment to enumerate some of the hundreds of accomplishments that President Trump achieved despite four years of hostile attacks by ruling class elitists and anti-American leftists in our government.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we discuss the ongoing “Not Show”. We also discuss affordable and effective Tritium night sights for your fighting handgun.
Is it okay to make a mistake? For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider the value of making mistakes during training. What is better, making mistakes during training or mistakes during a genuine fight?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:13] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: NOT Show Continues
- [0:13:24] PFT Grad Testimonial #1 – John Hessey
- Huge thanks to our Partners: Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:20:50] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: We make mistakes in training so we don’t make them during the real fight
- [0:31:55] PFT Grad Testimonial #2 – Ken Vallier
- [0:36:19] President Trump’s accomplishments www.whitehouse.gov
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Trump Administration Accomplishments
Unprecedented Economic Boom
Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
- America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
- Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
- The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
- Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
- More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
- Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
- Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023