During part two of this week’s show, we’ll take a close look at the upcoming Illinois Concealed Carry law and their infamous FOID card. We’ll also consider a recent decision from New York City judge where she affirms that the police have “No Special Duty” to protect the citizen as an individual.
Want to be our Student of the Week and win a free shirt!? Follow us on FaceBook and post your question on our wall or send it to us in a message!
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
- New SOTG TV Episode
- Stabbing Victim Sues NY Police
- SOTG on Dish Network
- Warren vs. DC —- More Warren Vs. DC
- Last Week’s TV Show
- Illinois “Shall Issue” CCW
- Official SOTG Swag
- Gun Registration = Firearm Seizure?
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by:
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022