The criminals have taken control of Philadelphia. In response, one Philly Gas Station owner has been forced to hire armed security officers to put a stop to the robberies. Who is to blame?
We have a Duracoat Finished Firearm segment. Can you do Duracoating in the cold of winter? Also, Brownells is geared up for Christmas and has a staff recommended shopping list for you.
For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we have a report about more violent crime in California. Are you prepared to be dangerous on demand? Who can stop crime?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:18] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: DuraCoat? More like DuraCOLD!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:18:47] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells Holiday Gift Center. Place your orders soon! www.brownells.com
- [0:26:22] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Violent ‘bank jugging’ robberies on the rise, California police warn news.yahoo.com
- [0:37:27] Philadelphia gas station owner hires security guards armed with AR-15s and dressed in Kevlar vests to protect his store after its repeatedly ransacked in crime-ridden Dem-led city www.dailymail.co.uk
FEATURING: Yahoo News, DailyMail.co.uk, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Police are warning the public amid a spike in violent “bank jugging” robberies across Southern California as the holidays approach.
“Bank jugging” involves thieves staking out potential victims in bank parking lots and then following them to their next destination to rob them.
Popular shopping centers are prime areas for suspects searching for their next target, police said.
The owner of a Philadelphia gas station has hired a security team armed with AR-15s, shotguns, and decked out in Kevlar vests as he fights to combat the city’s ongoing crime crisis.
Neil Patel (pictured), who oversees a Karco gas station in North Philadelphia, said he hired state S.I.T.E. agents to protect his employees and customers after several recent incidents during which his store was ransacked.
Patel told a local Fox outlet that criminals are ‘forcing us to hire the security, high-level security, state-level. We are tired of this nonsense; robbery, drug trafficking, hanging around, gangs,’ he added.
The small business owner said he was recently pushed to hire the security team after a group of young people vandalized his business and stole his ATM. He said his car had also been damaged by area criminals.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023