Jarrad has returned from Indiana and the 2019 NRA Annual Meeting. We have a detailed after-action report for you. Professor Paul will discuss what the NRA meeting means to us as Student of the Gun and what the NRA means to the United States. Do not miss this.
During our Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, Paul and Jarrad discuss all the options that are available to you for your very own Pimphand AR-15 project. Did you reserve your lower?
Additionally, during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we have a “Go Team Moment” from California. A good guy with a gun stopped a mass murder from happening. Did you local news tell you all about that? Listen louder all the time.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: AR Build Project – Professor Paul’s AR Build essentials for fighting and for fun
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Go Team Moment: Armed Good Guy stops a bad guy with a gun www.reuters.com/article/us-california-shooting-agent
- NRA Annual Meeting Explained and After-Action
- Paul: NRA meeting is gathering of the American family
- Jarrad: What happened on the floor in Indiana
- The President is not your savior www.theblaze.com
- GoFundMe Update – www.studentofthegun.com/gofundme
FEATURING: The Blaze, Reuters, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The rabbi wounded in Saturday’s deadly shooting at his Southern California synagogue praised an off-duty U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agent who fired at the fleeing suspect.
“I had spoken to him in the past about coming to the synagogue armed because he’s trained, and I want trained security as much as possible,” Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein told CNN, speaking from a local hospital. “Unfortunately, we couldn’t afford to have an armed security officer at every service, so whenever we had extra help, we were grateful for it.”
The agent, named by the rabbi as Jonathan Morales, had recently discovered his Jewish heritage and traveled more than 100 miles (160 km) each way to visit the synagogue from his home in El Centro, a city on the border with Mexico, the rabbi said.
We Americans find ourselves, yet again, playing a game repeated once every four years. As we look out at the landscape and consider the stable of potential candidates for the highest office in the land, we desperately search for a savior. Not an ecclesiastical savior, no, instead we sort through a short list of politicians and hope upon hope that we can choose one that will be the nation’s savior.
Along partisan lines, Democrats and Republicans attempt to choose the savior for their party. Who will be the person to lead the party to victory and save them from defeat? As a nation, we have been engaging in this endeavor in earnest since the last of the Founding Fathers retired from service and we had to choose from a list of newcomers.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022
- Gun Tattoo & Texas Mother Shoots Invader | SOTG 1161 - November 2nd, 2022