Navigate This Post
We have good news for you. Night Fision, the top manufacturer of Tritium sights, has put together the Ultimate EDC Giveaway contest. How can you enter and win? Tune in and we’ll tell you.
The Canadian taxpayers might want to ask for a refund. That country’s Chief Public Health Officer wants canucks to wear masks when engaging in sexual activity or just to “do it yourself” because of the danger of the Kung-Flu. But, just how bad is it really in the Great White North?
During our Warrior of the Week segment, Professor Paul will answer several inquiries at the same time. What exactly is the purpose of the Patriot Fire Team and how can you form or participate in one?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Night Fision has a contest and 15% off sights https://woobox.com/dkdjb3
- SOTG Labor Day: 20% OFF all RATS (we have the Hi-Vis Green Now), and all orders of $25+ get a sticker!
- Take advantage at ShopSOTG.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Wear a mask while having sex, Canada’s top doctor suggests www.msn.com
FEATURING: MSN, Occam Defense, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Night Fision
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
SOTG Labor Day: 20% OFF all RATS (now available in Hi-Vis Green) & all orders of $25+ get a sticker! ShopSOTG.com
Skip kissing and consider wearing a mask when having sex to protect yourself from catching the coronavirus, Canada’s chief medical officer said on Wednesday, adding that going solo remains the lowest risk sexual option in a pandemic.
Dr. Theresa Tam said in a statement there is little chance of catching COVID-19 from semen or vaginal fluid, but sexual activity with new partners does increase the risk of contracting the virus, particularly if there is close contact like kissing.
“Like other activities during COVID-19 that involve physical closeness, there are some things you can do to minimize the risk of getting infected and spreading the virus,” she said.
Get caught up on all things SOTG: Liberty Letter #073
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rally House Employee saved by Good Samaritan with TQ | SOTG 1217 - November 29th, 2023
- Thanksgiving Message & Best Of Celebrity Interviews | SOTG 1216 - November 22nd, 2023
- Winter Training & Nashville Police Follow Up | SOTG 1215 - November 15th, 2023
- Pistol Class Lessons Learned & Protect Your Schools | SOTG 1214 - November 8th, 2023
- SOTGU & How to Shoot Better than a Navy Seal | SOTG 1213 - November 1st, 2023