For our Brownells Bullet Points this week, we have a special guest, Roy Hill from Brownells. Roy will join us for an after-action report on the Not Show. We’ll talk about what is new from Brownells and what you should be looking for from them.
What are some of the stumbling blocks that new gun carriers will encounter? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will examine many of the issues that confront the new gun carriers.
We have a question and answer session and more behind the scenes material from Paul, Jarrad and Zach. Be sure to join us.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:01:48] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: Roy Hill Interview
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:35:49] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: Stumbling Blocks; The New Gun Carriers Encounter
• [0:53:35] Q&A Session
• Where did you get your Capote? – Doug on Discord
FEATURING: Roy Hill, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In the 1920s and 1930s, Bob Brownell was a middle-America businessman who owned and managed a gas station and sandwich shop in his small hometown, Montezuma, Iowa.
In his free time, Bob was a devoted shooter and outdoorsman who enjoyed repairing and customizing firearms. He started by working on his own guns, but news of his talent spread quickly and he soon began accepting jobs from friends.
By 1938, his gunsmithing hobby was making profits, so Bob added part-time gunsmith to his list of businesses.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022