How long has the FBI been conducting their domestic spying program? Who authorized this program and who is running it? To what extent is the FBI randomly spying on the American people?
These are all questions that Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin wants to know after it was revealed that the FBI was conducting covert surveillance within the borders of that state last summer. As an American citizen, you should be demanding the same answers.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment, Paul will introduce you all to a product of which you may not have been aware. Would you like to change the color or camo on your gun to match the season? Duracoat has a product for you.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:57] Winter Reading: The Operator Series
– However, if you wanna wait until Friday, they will be on sale!
– Our Black Friday deals this year are EPIC, and you don’t wanna miss out
[0:09:03] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: Mission Specific Camo Discussion
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:23:15] Republican Senator Ron Johnson demands details from the FBI on the use of aerial surveillance in protests 6park.news
• [0:36:50] Why is BLM concerned about the Rittenhouse Trial? www.facebook.com/groups
– ActBlue secure.actblue.com/about
– BLM 2020 Impact Report blacklivesmatter.com/wp-content
FEATURING: ActBlue.com, 6 Park, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., Sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday requesting information about the office’s reported use of aerial surveillance during recent protests.
“The FBI has reportedly used surveillance aircraft to monitor protests and possible unrest, including the 2014 protests in Ferguson, Missouri and the 2015 protests in Baltimore, Maryland,” Johnson wrote in the letter, dated November 9.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Show Down with Russia and New Scopes from Brownells | SOTG 1122 - January 26th, 2022
- What is The Monk & The Mountain? | Liberty Letter #130 - January 21st, 2022
- Religion of Peace Attacks: Biden Scratches his Head & Pipe Hitters Guide | SOTG 1121 - January 19th, 2022
- Democrats: The Real Terrorists & 30 Super Carry | SOTG 1120 - January 12th, 2022
- A New Era of SOTG Radio | Liberty Letter #129 - January 7th, 2022