We have Matt Reynolds, the founder of Barbell Logic Online Coaching, with us as our special guest. Matt, Paul, and Jarrad will discuss the how, what, and why, regarding strength training and how you can become stronger, regardless of your age or sex. Student of the Gun wants you to have a stronger body and sharper mind. Don’t miss this interview.
In addition to our guest, we have a Brownell’s Bullet Points for you as well as a weekly Homeroom segment from Crossbreed Holsters. The Professor has a couple of homework assignments for you.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Matt Reynolds from Barbell Logic interview
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to [email protected] with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
- Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast www.morningmindsetpodcast.com
- What is the Student Lounge? How can you take advantage of it? www.getsotg.com
- Brownells Bullet Points
- Emergency and Survival Gear section https://www.brownells.com
- Fighting Fitness
- OTG Homeroom
- Spring Cleaning for GunsPromo: SOTG18 crossbreedholsters.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Check out Barbell Logic Here: studentofthegun.com/ssoc
Adolescents experience several types of maturation, including cognitive (the development of formal operational
thought), psychosocial (the stages of adolescence), and biologic. The complex series of biologic transitions are known
as puberty, and these changes may impact psychosocial factors.
The most visible changes during puberty are growth in stature and development of secondary sexual characteristics.
Equally profound are changes in body composition; the achievement of fertility; and changes in most body systems,
such as the neuroendocrine axis, bone size, and mineralization; and the cardiovascular system. As an example, normal
cardiovascular changes, including greater aerobic power reserve, electrocardiographic changes, and blood pressure
changes, occur during puberty.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022