Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about night vision gear. The Professor is happy to explain the differences between night vision products and offer his advice.
Also, we have our weekly Quiet Time Moment from Silencershop.com. This week is a two for one special. The Professor discusses gun mufflers and accessories for his quiet time.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- I’m looking at night vision for patrolling the farm at night (for varmint control) does the professor recommend digital, gen 1,2,3, goggles, monocular, or weapon mounted?
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- Ruger Mk IV Lite update and – What pipe does the Professor smoke and what tobacco for quiet time?
- Liberty Test
- Malum In Se vs Malum Prohibitum
- Rule of Law: Individual Rights vs Mob Rule
- Inalienable Rights vs Privileges
- Gun Owners of California encourage submission https://www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The deadline to register, aka comply, with California’s “bullet button assault weapons” registration is this Saturday, June 30, 2018 ? see the alert below from GOC.
Also, there’s some interesting food for thought with how the gun industry is being hung out to dry by corporate America. What’s even more interesting, though, is that Americans have bought more guns in the past two months than even our military has on hand. According to the FBI, May was a solid month in gun sales, with over two million background checks being run according to the FBI.
Plus, it’s always good to keep track of anti-gun Leftist Michael Bloomberg, who has pledged to spend $80 million ? that’s $80 MILLION, folks ? in an attempt to sway the election in November.
That means on average, he’s going to spend roughly $4.2 million anti-gun dollars a week. If this isn’t a direct assault on our rights, then what is? Make sure you are armed, informed and involved this election cycle. Our 2nd amendment rights depend on it!
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023