What are the lessons learned from the Kyle Rittenhouse incident in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Paul and Jarrad will closely examine, not the minutia but the glaring questions that must be answered if we expect to have peace in our nation again.
Our Warrior of the Week has read the PFT Equipment Guide and has a serious question regarding installing a bayonet on a modern rifle. How can we best accomplish this task? We have some advice.
Is the Ministry of Truth alive and well in the year 2020? Zach will point out a recent incident of revisionist history in the new Call of Duty, Cold War trailer.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Call of Duty: Cold War; Remember your History, but not THAT history
- Warrior of the Week
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- PFT Equipment Guide + PFT Manual www.shopsotg.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Kenosha, WI Lessons Learned:
- Everyone is focusing on minutiae
- No Police to be seen
- Defender was alone when attacked
- The 5.56 works
- Why was a 17 year old doing the job that adults should.
FEATURING: APG Defense, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Finally, a no compromise solution for correctly mounting a bayonet to an AR-15 with 16″ barrel and carbine length gas system. The AR-15 Bayonet Lug Extender – Adapter provides a low profile and lightweight design so you can leave it mounted without issues.
To install, simply slide the open end of lug extender over your existing bayonet lug, lock-down the two set screws with 1/16″ (.0625) and 3/32″ (.09375) Allen wrenches / hex keys (tools not included), then attach bayonet to the new lug as normal.
Red Loctite or equivalent is recommended on set-screw threads for permanent mounting.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022