Not surprisingly, violent crime is skyrocketing in major cities all across America. One city in California is reporting a fifty percent spike in violent crime and Houston, Texas is reporting a fifty percent increase in murders. It sounds like a good reason to be dangerous on demand.
Remember our Killer Karen report from the Bonus Hour? A mad mom in Pennsylvania is suffering some consequences for threatening to kill anyone who comes near her without wearing a mask. We have a follow up for you.
There is some good news after the March/April gun buying panic. During our Brownells Bullet Points, we tell you what important gun gear is still in stock and even on sale.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Mags, Mags, Mags, In Stock and On Sale
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Violent Crime Skyrocketing in Cities
- Santa Ana PD: Robberies Increase By 50%, Suspects Using Face Covering Orders To Their Advantage losangeles.cbslocal.com
- Murders in Houston spike 50% during pandemic, police chief says https://abc13.com
- ‘Mad Commie Mommie’ Who Threatened To Shoot People Not Wearing Masks Forced to Resign From School Board www.secondamendmentdaily.com
FEATURING: CBS Local Los Angeles, ABC13, Second Amendment Daily, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Murder is on the rise in Houston, according to Houston Police Department Chief Art Acevedo. The chief said there’s a 50 percent increase in homicides from this time last year.
He also added that the city of Houston is seeing nearly one murder per day this year. Acevedo said it’s a combination of issues that are all related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Domestic violence, mental health issues and drug violence are the main sources of the problem, according to Acevedo.
Earlier this week, we told you how Dr. Jennifer Rager-Kay had gone viral — and not in a good way. The Doctor made a facebook post referencing ‘re-open protestors’ in Harrisburg, PA. In the post, Dr. Raging, er, Rager said that she would use her legally permitted handgun to shoot and kill anybody who came within six feet of her without wearing a mask.
Yep. For real.
While the media initially tried to spin the story to make Dr. Rage look like a pro-gun advocate, they missed the part where she had run for House Representative with the endorsement of Moms Demand Action.
Well, a week of outcry from law abiding Pennsylvania gun owners has Dr. Rage singing a new tune. After facing intense criticism for her outlandish remarks, she is resigning from her position on the school board.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023