Since this is a special week for us, we decided to give you an extra public episode. Consider this your lagniappe episode, and you are welcome.
We are pleased to have Jeff Hoffman, the founder and head man at Black Hills Ammunition join us for this special episode. Jeff has been in the business for some forty years and has seen business booms come and go and come again.
Paul and Jeff will discuss the future of the industry from Jeff’s perspective, as well as what it takes to meet the challenges of the current ammunition demand. What does the future hold for the American ammo supply? Tune in and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023