Since this is a special week for us, we decided to give you an extra public episode. Consider this your lagniappe episode, and you are welcome.
We are pleased to have Jeff Hoffman, the founder and head man at Black Hills Ammunition join us for this special episode. Jeff has been in the business for some forty years and has seen business booms come and go and come again.
Paul and Jeff will discuss the future of the industry from Jeff’s perspective, as well as what it takes to meet the challenges of the current ammunition demand. What does the future hold for the American ammo supply? Tune in and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023