Since this is a special week for us, we decided to give you an extra public episode. Consider this your lagniappe episode, and you are welcome.
We are pleased to have Jeff Hoffman, the founder and head man at Black Hills Ammunition join us for this special episode. Jeff has been in the business for some forty years and has seen business booms come and go and come again.
Paul and Jeff will discuss the future of the industry from Jeff’s perspective, as well as what it takes to meet the challenges of the current ammunition demand. What does the future hold for the American ammo supply? Tune in and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022