Navigate This Post
Paul, Jarrad, and Zachary all discuss current and upcoming projects to include the new “Real Men Wear Shorts” video series. The first episode is available for viewing by Grad Program members now. As well as answer a question regarding learning about Rhodesian light infantry.
Also an Islamic convert went on a terrorist rampage in Norway using a bow and a quiver-full of arrows to kill five and injure two others. In a country with strict gun control and unarmed police, how could this happen? What are some of the lessons learned from this situation?
Lastly, during our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week segment, Paul displays a gun that many people have referred to as “ugly”. How do we make ugly guns more pleasing to the eye?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• Episode 01 of “Real Men Wear Shorts: Guns of the Rhodesian Bush Wars” is available NOW to Grad Program Members.
– You can join the Grad Program Today: www.GetSOTG.com
[0:09:46] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: VH Hi-Point
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:29:53] Kongsberg: Five dead in Norway bow and arrow attack www.bbc.com
Q: Is there a good reference source to learn about all of the FAL variants? Just finished “Three Sips of Gin”, what is another good book on the bush wars?
A:  Fire Force: A Trooper’s War In The Rhodesian Light Infantry by Chris Cox
 Bush War Operator: Memoirs of the Rhodesian Light Infantry, Selous Scouts and Beyond by: A.J. Balaam
FEATURING: BBC, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Four women and a man were killed and two others wounded when a man used a bow and arrow to attack them in Norway.
Police first received word of an attack in the town of Kongsberg, south-west of the capital Oslo, at 18:12 local time (16:12 GMT).
A Danish man aged 37 has been arrested and questioned for hours overnight.
Police said they had previously been in contact with him over fears of radicalisation after he converted to Islam.
The victims were all aged between 50 and 70, regional police chief Ole Bredrup Saeverud told reporters on Thursday morning.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023