A court in Minnesota has ruled against the National Football League striking down one of its more ridiculous anti-gun policies. School is back in session so that naturally leads to more psychological terrorism from teachers at the mere mention of the word “gun”.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
- Judge strikes down NFL policy
- [Psychological Terrorism] Student apprehended for following directions
- [Psychological Terrorism] Students cannot say “bless you”
Things you should click on:
- Get the Bonus Hour of SOTG Radio
- SOTG App on Google Play
- SOTG App on iTunes
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- SWAT Fuel – swatfuel.com
- Brownells – brownells.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Visit our SPONSOR PAGE to say thanks!
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Disspelling the Tourniquet Boogeyman [Updated] - January 23rd, 2023
- Community Prepping and Communal Living [Updated] - December 29th, 2022
- 3 Gym Accessories for a Productive Workout - October 13th, 2022
- Shower Gun? But I’m Not Paranoid - October 6th, 2022
- Go Team Moment! Why You Carry Your Gear [VIDEO] - September 14th, 2022