Will the current generation of kids be Generation Fright? We consider whether or not we are allowing our children to be raised in constant fear. We also have positive and productive ways to raise fearless kids in a cowardly world.
During our Warrior of the Week segment, Professor Paul actually has a question for all of you. What gift did you give to the USA for its birthday? Fear not, it isn’t too late to give our country a belated birthday gift.
We have more news and insider information regarding new books, projects, and platforms. Be sure to listen louder to every episode.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- The Operator Book 2 by Nicholas Orr
- Subscribe to SOTG on Full30.com www.full30.com/watch
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What gift did you give the USA for its birthday?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Generation Fright: Raising children to be constantly afraid.
Save the Planet, Lock-Downs, and Active Shooter Drills, now masks and pandemic.
- SOLUTION: Team Honey Badger: Raising Fearless Kids in a Cowardly World
- Mask Article from NCBI www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
FEATURING: Full30, Team Honey Badger, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
The aim of this study was to compare the efficacy of cloth masks to medical masks in hospital healthcare workers (HCWs). The null hypothesis is that there is no difference between medical masks and cloth masks.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022