If you studied American History in school, you learned about a time when the United States of America was divided between free states and slave states. Professor Paul has made the assertion that we are back in the condition today.
What is the difference between a free state and a slave state in the year 2021? We have an article from the NRA’s America’s 1st Freedom website that considers the state of Constitutional Carry in the USA versus the permit system.
Are you ready for the holidays with your ugly Christmas sweater? If not, the folks at Brownells are ready to help you out. We have a different twist on our Brownells Bullet Points this week.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• United Cutlery Gladius – https://amzn.to/31hVBCp
• [0:08:24] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Magpul “Ugly Christmas Sweaters” and hats https://bit.ly/3Gf0gDF
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:18:31] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: Free States vs. Slave States www.americas1stfreedom.org
• [0:39:12] Minnesota Activist, Cortez Rice, Arrested in Waukesha County for Jury Tampering (Dec 03, 2021) tennesseestar.com/2021
FEATURING: Americas 1st Freedom, Tennessee Star, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
There’s an old Monty Python sketch in which a theatrical radio narrator desperately tries to make an exceedingly boring story sound suspenseful and melodramatic. “June the 4th, 1973,” the voice says, “was much like any other summer’s day in Peterborough, and Ralph Mellish, a file clerk at an insurance company, was on his way to work as usual when … dah dum dum … nothing happened!”
The story of the widespread adoption of permitless concealed carry—broadly known as “constitutional carry”—has been similar in nature to the tale of Ralph Mellish.
Despite endless attempts to turn the development into a Wagnerian opera, we are now reaching the point at which nearly half of America’s 50 states have nixed their carry-permitting requirements, and still … dah dum dum … nothing has happened.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023