Well, it turns out that the White House lied to us again. There actually are free crack pipes and drug use paraphernalia in the so-called “safe smoking kits” that Sniffy Joe has set aside $ Millions of your tax dollars to fund.
Last week’s discussion of the FBI Miami Shootout has spawned numerous discussions and questions. We will take some time to address even more lessons learned during this week’s show.
Professor Paul has some suggestions for those who would like to put a summer camouflage pattern on their gun during our Duracoat Firearm segment. What handgun caliber is best for bear defense?
We will consider a recent bear attack during our Brownells Bullet Points. There has been another attack at a church, this one in California. We consider the value of being dangerous on demand during the SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Have you been reading the Liberty Letter? We’ve got a Crossword now! studentofthegun.com
- [0:05:00] Warrior Garden Update
- [0:14:12] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Summer Colors & Camo Designs
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:26:19] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: US Army soldier killed in bear attack during training exercise www.mywabashvalley.com
- [0:45:15] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Pastor, congregation hogtied Calif. gunman with extension cord during church shooting nypost.com
- [1:00:40] Yes, Safe Smoking Kits Include Free Crack Pipes. We Know Because We Got Them freebeacon.com
- [1:12:30] More Miami FBI Shootout lessons learned: Addressing Myths and Misunderstanding https://amzn.to/3sIHmRz
FEATURING: MyWabashValley, NY Post, Free Beacon, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Crack pipes are distributed in safe-smoking kits up and down the East Coast, raising questions about the Biden administration’s assertion that its multimillion-dollar harm reduction grant program wouldn’t funnel taxpayer dollars to drug paraphernalia.
The findings are the result of Washington Free Beacon visits to five harm-reduction organizations and calls to over two dozen more. In fact, every organization we visited—facilities in Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Richmond, Va.—included crack pipes in the kits.
The kits became the subject of national attention in the wake of a Free Beacon report in February indicating that a $30 million harm-reduction program was set to fund the distribution of free crack pipes in “safe-smoking kits.” Pressed on the matter in a Feb. 9 press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki issued a full-throated denial.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023