Well, it turns out that the White House lied to us again. There actually are free crack pipes and drug use paraphernalia in the so-called “safe smoking kits” that Sniffy Joe has set aside $ Millions of your tax dollars to fund.
Last week’s discussion of the FBI Miami Shootout has spawned numerous discussions and questions. We will take some time to address even more lessons learned during this week’s show.
Professor Paul has some suggestions for those who would like to put a summer camouflage pattern on their gun during our Duracoat Firearm segment. What handgun caliber is best for bear defense?
We will consider a recent bear attack during our Brownells Bullet Points. There has been another attack at a church, this one in California. We consider the value of being dangerous on demand during the SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Have you been reading the Liberty Letter? We’ve got a Crossword now! studentofthegun.com
- [0:05:00] Warrior Garden Update
- [0:14:12] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Summer Colors & Camo Designs
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:26:19] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: US Army soldier killed in bear attack during training exercise www.mywabashvalley.com
- [0:45:15] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Pastor, congregation hogtied Calif. gunman with extension cord during church shooting nypost.com
- [1:00:40] Yes, Safe Smoking Kits Include Free Crack Pipes. We Know Because We Got Them freebeacon.com
- [1:12:30] More Miami FBI Shootout lessons learned: Addressing Myths and Misunderstanding https://amzn.to/3sIHmRz
FEATURING: MyWabashValley, NY Post, Free Beacon, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Crack pipes are distributed in safe-smoking kits up and down the East Coast, raising questions about the Biden administration’s assertion that its multimillion-dollar harm reduction grant program wouldn’t funnel taxpayer dollars to drug paraphernalia.
The findings are the result of Washington Free Beacon visits to five harm-reduction organizations and calls to over two dozen more. In fact, every organization we visited—facilities in Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Richmond, Va.—included crack pipes in the kits.
The kits became the subject of national attention in the wake of a Free Beacon report in February indicating that a $30 million harm-reduction program was set to fund the distribution of free crack pipes in “safe-smoking kits.” Pressed on the matter in a Feb. 9 press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki issued a full-throated denial.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022