Washington DC criminals have teamed up with foreign agents to harass American gun buyers within the borders of the United States. A Montana Sheriff discovered and broke up their operation. Why is the media hiding this story?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment we consider 3 pistols and 1 can. What did we just do? For our Brownells segment, we will discuss drum magazines and what guns we can put them into.
Are you prepared to be dangerous on demand? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed holsters, we will address the mass-stabbing attack in Las Vegas by a foreign invader. Be Warned: this story is so egregious you may become physically ill.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] 11th annual National Hug Your AK Day on October 18th
- Hug Your AK & use #HugYourAK on your favorite social channel.
- Occam Defense Solutions has a raffle item available for the Yeager Family raffle on www.jarradmarkel.com
- [0:07:10] Blade Show West 2022 Follow Up
- [0:21:10] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: 3 Pistols – 1 Can, w/ Slightly Darker Black
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:37:40] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Magpul Drums are On Sale www.brownells.com/magazines
- [0:49:53] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Las Vegas stabbing suspect is in US illegally, has criminal record in California www.foxnews.com
- [1:07:00] Cascade County sheriff breaks up federal investigation at gun show helenair.com/news
FEATURING: FOX News, HelenAir.com, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The suspect accused of killing two people and injuring six others during a stabbing rampage on the Las Vegas Strip is in the U.S. illegally, sources told Fox News.
Yoni Barrios, 32, is a Guatemalan national in the U.S. illegally with a criminal record in California, a source with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.
Barrios allegedly stabbed eight people — a mix of tourists and residents — just after 11:40 a.m. local time on the sidewalk near the Wynn Las Vegas hotel, police said. Two people — Las Vegas residents Brent Allan Hallett, 47, and Maris Mareen DiGiovanni, 30 — died, officials said.
Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter on Saturday broke up an investigation carried out in apparent coordination between federal and Canadian authorities at a Great Falls gun show, saying those agencies had not contacted his office beforehand.
Although state law does not require federal investigators to obtain approval from local law enforcement to conduct operations, the agents left the fairgrounds “reluctantly” and without issue. Slaughter has positioned himself as a “constitutional sheriff,” which theorizes sheriffs are the ultimate authority in their county — above local, state and federal officials — raising questions in this incident about possible friction between layers of law enforcement.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023