Florida has finally joined the Constitutional Carry Club, well kind of, almost. We’ll consider just what this means to the people of the Sunshine State during our SOTG Homeroom segment from CrossBreed Holsters.
What is a Battle Rifle? During our Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul will discuss battle rifles and offer up an idea for training with one. Do you have a sexy Hi-Point? What the heck is a sexy Hi-Point? Well, listen to the Duracoat Finished Firearm segment and find out.
We have been pointing out with facts and history that Democrats, liberals, and socialists, all one in the same, are bullies. Just as often they devolve into terrorists. Riley Gaines, champion swimmer, was just attacked. Her crime? Speaking in defense of women’s sports.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:02:40] JOIN US ON SAT 4/15 AT GLOCK BOOTH AT NRA ANNUAL MEETING 1pm (Booth #4755)
- [0:09:00]DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Sexy Hi-Point Contest Coming
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:24:18]Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: What is a Battle Rifle?
- Fire Force Ventures www.fireforceventures.com
- [0:38:38] SOTG Homeroom
- [1:04:08] Laws Don’t Stop Bad People
FEATURING: Fire Force Ventures, TampaBay.com, WUNC, NBCDFW, FOX News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Gov. RON DESANTIS on Monday signed into law a bill that lets people carry guns without a permit and without any training.
John Velleco, executive vice president of Gun Owners of America, said the governor signed the bill Monday morning in the Capitol, in front of a group of about 20 people.
The bill, which will take effect on July 1, has faced attacks on both sides of the gun debate. People from gun safety advocacy groups have said allowing people to carry concealed guns in public without training, and removing an additional background check, will make the public less safe.
People who are otherwise prohibited from carrying a gun under state and federal law — like people with felony records and certain disqualifying misdemeanors — would still be barred under the legislation.
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women’s sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus.
Louis Barker, Riley’s husband, said he had brief conversations with her while she was barricaded in the room for nearly three hours.
“She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it,” Barker said. “She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023