Professor Paul will open up the Patriot Fire Team Manual and discuss emergency gear selection. With so many choices available to the American patriot, it can be difficult to sort the trash from the treasure. Paul has some experience and advice to share.
Missionaries from the Religion of Peace have struck again. We bet you haven’t heard this story anywhere else as it was quickly buried.
Finally, during our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Paul will read you a short passage from the book “Animal Farm” by George Orwell. You may be surprised at how well those words apply to today.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- FontanaSports promo code: Go to >>> www.fontanasports.com/sotg for 10% off everything
- Patriot Fire Team Manual: Preserving the Republic Four Men at a Time Review
- Emergency Gear Selection: Dressing the Part – Choosing quality gear other than guns
- Quiet Time brought to you by SilencerShop.com: Animal Farm: A Fairy Story by George Orwell “Comrade Napoleon…decisions for yourself…”
Use Code “SOTG2015”
Meal Planning & Exercise Guide
Please visit www.SilencerShop.com and take a look at what they have in stock!
Get Your Student of the Gun Tattoo Here: www.lauerweaponry.com
Three women have been killed after trying to stage an attack at the main police station in the Kenyan port city of Mombasa, officials say. The women, wearing hijabs, entered the station saying they wanted to report a stolen phone, police say. One of the women pulled a knife and another threw a petrol bomb, starting a fire.
Two officers were injured.I t is not clear who is behind the attack, but Islamist group al-Shabab has staged numerous attacks in Kenya. The Somalia-based group has been targeting Kenya since 2011, when Kenyan troops were deployed to rid Somalia of the militants.
A BBC journalist in Mombasa said the women were apparently wearing bullet-proof vests under their dresses, and an unnamed police officer said “they were definitely on a mission”.
A witness called Saumu told Agence France-Presse that they were “shouting Allahu Akbar (God is greatest, in Arabic).
Al-Shabab has recruited hundreds of Kenyans, especially around Mombasa which has a large Muslim population.
Al-Shabab said it was behind the massacre at Garissa University in April 2015, in which 147 people were killed, and the attack on Nairobi’s Westgate shopping centre in 2013 in which 68 people were killed.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022