From where are you getting your EDC (every day carry) advice? During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we consider every day carry choices and the reasoning behind them.
What is or will be new for Student of the Gun in 2019? Paul and Jarrad take some time to discuss a new and continuing project for the new year, to include writing, radio, and television.
During our Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, Professor Paul considers winter gun build projects. If you are planning to install the barrel of a rifle, we have a very important safety consideration for you.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Now is the time to begin your Winter Projects
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom
- What’s new for SOTG for the new year 2019
FEATURING: Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Good Guys Bleed Too!
During a life-threatening medical emergency, you will want to do something to help. Will you have the Ability and the Gear to effectively aid the injured person? Keep in mind, the injured person could be someone you love. Buying gear doesn’t give you skill. If you have the skill you can make use of the gear.
- S = Scene (Check Your Scene to make sure it is safe)
- C = Circulation (Check for major blood loss)
- A = Airway (Check to make sure they have a clear airway)
- B = Breathing (Check to make sure they have no holes that need to be sealed)
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022