The cowardice, ineptitude, and potential corruption exhibited by the agents of the state in Uvalde, Texas is so embarrassing and damning that the Uvalde PD have lawyered up in an attempt to keep the peasants from finding out just how bad the real story of their failure is.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment, Professor Paul will consider garage sale guns, the good, the bad, and the ugly. For our Brownells Bullet Points, we talk about in stock items that you might want to pick up before they are gone.
Also, does your granny have a gat? A 90 year old woman in Tennessee was attacked by a bear while she sat on her front porch. Is there a good solution for arming our grandmas? We will consider that topic during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:07:35] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Garage Sale Guns
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:21:30] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells has 9mm ammo, get it while you can
- VZ58 Review – VZ-58: Czech It Out https://juxxi.com/v/48138
- [0:35:13] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: 90-year-old woman talks about terrifying experience after being attacked by a bear www.wdsu.com/article
- [0:50:00] NYPD offering $1K reward for tips on illegal fireworks as Fourth of July approaches americanmilitarynews.com
- [0:58:20] Disarmed by Lies
FEATURING: WDSU, American Military News, Vice.com, Daily Wire, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Police are offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone possessing or distributing fireworks on Staten Island.
According to a post Monday on Twitter by the NYPD’s 120th Precinct: “Fireworks are illegal! If you use fireworks, you or someone else can get seriously hurt.”
Some of the records relating to the Robb Elementary School shooting could be “highly embarrassing,” involve “emotional/mental distress,” and are “not of legitimate concern to the public,” the lawyers argued.
The City of Uvalde and its police department are working with a private law firm to prevent the release of nearly any record related to the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in which 19 children and two teachers died, according to a letter obtained by Motherboard in response to a series of public information requests we made. The public records Uvalde is trying to suppress include body camera footage, photos, 911 calls, emails, text messages, criminal records, and more.
[Uvalde PD] Law enforcement officials reportedly never tried to open the door at a Texas elementary school last month where a shooter murdered 19 children.
“Surveillance footage shows that police never tried to open a door to two classrooms at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde in the 77 minutes between the time a gunman entered the rooms and massacred 21 people and officers finally breached the door and killed him,” the San Antonio Express-News reported, noting that the information came from a law enforcement official who was involved in investigating law enforcement’s response to the tragedy. “Investigators believe the 18-year-old gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers at the school on May 24 could not have locked the door to the connected classrooms from the inside.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022