We have a Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment. Professor Paul give his first impressions of the NAK9 9mm pistol from Century Arms.
What does it mean to be an armed citizen and dangerous on demand? For this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we take a look at one nation and how they are attempting to add psychological control to their gun control policies.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Books Every American Patriot Should Read & Understand – www.PatriotBookShelf.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- NAK9 9mm pistol first impressions and accessories https://www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Virginia Beach’s Police Chief calls for “reasonable” gun law reforms https://wtkr.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
VICTORIANS are terrified and rightfully so.
Every morning they wake to news of another violent home invasion overnight. A knife held to a pensioner’s throat. Children screaming as masked men hover over their beds. Intruders using crowbars and baseball bats to terrorise homeowners.
In January and February this year, homes were broken into by armed men in Cranbourne, St Albans, Albion, Brighton, Bayswater, Skye, Mentone, Taylor’s Hill, Hillside, Ascot Vale and Geelong.
As the following graphic shows, the incidents are spread across large parts of the state.
Childcare centres are banning toy guns and plastic fake knives to eradicate kids playing violent “warlike” games.
Operators have also been outlawing mock pirate swords, bows and arrows and even Lego weapons, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Their investigation reveals the Australian Childcare Alliance of NSW will survey 1600 centres for policies of this nature.
They’ll be asked if there are currently enough policies and guidelines in place for playing with toy weapons.
The Alliance stepping in could see games like “cops and robbers” banned from the playground.
In a viral Facebook post, a woman claims a man became angry at her teenage son and his friends because one of them was wearing what appears to be a “Make America Great Again” slogan hat.
The San Antonio Police Department announced late Thursday that 30-year-old Kino Jimenez has been arrested and charged with theft. SAPD says that Jimenez was arrested at his home in Universal City without incident.
The altercation reportedly happened at a Whataburger location near Thousand Oaks and Nacogdoches Road, according to the post.
In her post Wednesday, Patricia Spittler asks Facebook users to help identify the “scum bag of the year.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- High Elevation Precision Rifle & He Shot My Arm Off! | SOTG 1149 - August 10th, 2022
- Gun Control is Built on Lies & Pistol Brace is NOT a Bump Stock | SOTG 1148 - August 3rd, 2022
- It is Training Season & Some Great Segments | SOTG 1147 - July 27th, 2022
- Indiana: Good Guy with a Gun Stops Mass Murder & SOTG Camo? | SOTG 1146 - July 20th, 2022
- The Empire State Strikes Back & Duracoat > Factory Finish | SOTG 1145 - July 13th, 2022