A local crisis or national emergency can happen at any time, you cannot stop that from happening. However, you can choose not to panic or be a part of the problem. We will consider ways to be a better prepared person.
Have you ever used any of your “Bug Out” gear? During our Brownells Bullet Points segment we will discuss how now is the perfect time for you to get outdoors and try out your survival gear.
Also, for this week’s SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we have a story from Portland. Another man has been brutally beaten by thugs on the street. Are you prepared to be dangerous on demand?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• Nick Orr released his first ever audiobook www.audible.com
• [0:04:25] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
—-• TOPIC: Crisis Survival Gear for Campout www.brownells.com
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:22:35] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
—-• TOPIC: Armed Portland Thugs attack man on street pjmedia.com
• [0:38:19] Cyberattack Forces a Shutdown of a Top U.S. Pipeline www.nytimes.com
• [0:57:48] Q&A Session
—-• Looking to give my grandson a glock. Do you know the laws in doing so? – Phil Sears
—-• Do you know if Brownells will start shipping ammunition to NY? – Francis Joseph
FEATURING: PJ Media, NY Times, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The first question a Portland police officer asked the man beaten and held at gunpoint by antifa and Black Lives Matter “protesters” on a city street on Wednesday was “what did you do to agitate the crowd?”
And that tells you everything about why militant thugs run the streets of Portland with impunity. The cops blame the victims. Worse, victims who dare defend themselves become the bad guys.
One of the nation’s largest pipelines, which carries refined gasoline and jet fuel from Texas up the East Coast to New York, was forced to shut down after being hit by ransomware in a vivid demonstration of the vulnerability of energy infrastructure to cyberattacks.
The operator of the system, Colonial Pipeline, said in a vaguely worded statement late Friday that it had shut down its 5,500 miles of pipeline, which it says carries 45 percent of the East Coast’s fuel supplies, in an effort to contain the breach. Earlier Friday, there were disruptions along the pipeline, but it was not clear at the time whether that was a direct result of the attack or of the company’s moves to proactively halt it.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023