What exactly is a Civil Defense Rifle and who is producing them? During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we will discuss the CDR, who is making it and what features you will find on the gun.
For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we have news from North Carolina. Members of the State House and Senate are attempting to pass a bill to decriminalize self-defense in church.
Finally, we have a follow up story to the recent pathetic video in which John Xina groveled at the feet of Chinese communists. Did Xina’s prostrating help him to cash in at the box office for his new movie? Steven Crowder will clear things up for us.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:04:20] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: Brownells Civil Defense Rifle https://bit.ly/2SZA3pD
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:13:57] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: North Carolina House Passes Worshipper Protection Bill www.ammoland.com
• [0:26:57] John Xina Update – JOHN CENA’S CHINA PANDERING BACKFIRES: ‘F9’ TANKS IN MOVIE THEATERS www.louderwithcrowder.com
FEATURING: Ammoland, Louder with Crowder, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The only thing worse than bending over and spreading cheeks for Communist China? Bending over, spreading cheeks, and not getting paid for it. John Cena was forced last week to beg for China’s forgiveness.
He was doing promo for F9 and called Taiwan a “country.” Taiwan IS a country. You just can’t say that out loud. Cena was forced to grovel and show how tiny his testicles were because if he didn’t, the movie franchise would lose money. So he did.
And the move franchise, allegedly, lost money anyway.
Chinese filmgoers have hit the brakes on Justin Lin’s F9. The Universal tentpole downshifted 85 percent in its second weekend, earning just $20.8 million compared to its $136 million roaring opening weekend.
That’s far weaker than the preceding franchise mainstays Furious 7 and The Fate of the Furious, which topped out at $390.9 million in 2015 and $392.8 million in 2017, respectively. Chinese ticketing app Maoyan currently projects F9 to finish at $211.9 million.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023