During this week’s Brownell Bullet Points, the Professor speaks to a very pointed subject. We need fewer bump-stocks and more of something else.
Anyone with interest in being a prepared citizen should pay attention to this week’s SOTG Homeroom segment from Crossbreed Holsters. How can you protect both the firearms and electronic gear stored in your bug out bag? We just may have the solution for you.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to [email protected] with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
- Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast morningmindsetpodcast.com
- Brownells Bullet Points: Master the Bayonet brownells.com
- There are some great (free) resources at studentofthegun.com/ssoc. If you decide to sign up, use the code SOTG to save $79 on your first month.
- SOTG Homeroom: ARK Bags for Prepping, Emergencies, James Bond work crossbreedholsters.com
- Civic Duty and Community Service — What can you do besides being a cop or serving in military?
- Patriot Fire Team Manual – https://www.studentofthegungear.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Don’t forget Morning Mindset Podcast: www.morningmindsetpodcast.com
Fighting Fitness (moved to Thursday Bonus Hour): studentofthegun.com/ssoc | Code: SOTG
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
The Team Manual covers critical subjects that go far beyond simply purchasing firearms and ammunition. Considering the challenges facing the United States of America, the survival of your family and community may fall upon the choices YOU make in the very near future.
(Get the Patriot Fire Team Manual)
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023
I literally stopped mid show and completed the challenge. Super excited about my patch.
The chinese mosin is the type 53.