Possibly the longest convo in trucking history, the Canadian Freedom Convoy has been moving across America’s Hat in protest of vaccine* mandates across the country, as well as some of the other authoritarian garbage that Justin Trudeau and his minions have been pushing.
Is this trucker protest an act of fascism? Is it anti-semetic? Is it RACIST? We address these questions, as well as the people who posed them. Spoiler, the answer is no.
Yes, you’re not dreaming. It’s the weekend and we are coming at you with a brand new, special edition of the radio show. But it’s topical, and it’s a fantastic example of modern rebellion against severe government overreach.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:58] Washington Post Mocks Massive Canadian Trucker Convoy Protesting Vaccine Mandates, Labels Trucks ‘Fascism’ www.dailywire.com/news
- [0:18:56] GoFundMe withholding $4.7 million from trucker convoy until plan presented www.thestar.com
- GoFundMe releasing $1 million of fundraising money to trucker convoy www.ctvnews.ca
- [0:29:00] Canadian “Freedom Convoy” Descends on Ottawa to Protest Vaccine Mandates www.nytimes.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
FEATURING: Daily Wire, CTV News, NY Times, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
On Friday, Michael Adder, the political cartoonist for the Washington Post, mocked the Freedom Convoy of truckers crossing the breadth of Canada and heading for the nation’s capital, Ottawa, to protest against Canada’s vaccine mandate. Adder created a cartoon of numerous trucks, all labeled in capital letters “FASCISM,” adding the hashtags, “fascism” and “supplychain.”
After six days spent crossing Canada, a convoy that began as a protest against mandatory vaccination for truckers who travel to the United States was expected to arrive in Ottawa late Saturday afternoon, with its members and supporters airing a wide array of grievances.
The loosely organized “Freedom Rally” or “Freedom Convoy” of trucks and private vehicles had set off from British Columbia, and ebbed and flowed in size on the way to the capital, where the police braced for an unpredictable weekend of protests. In recent days, the convoy was joined by other, smaller groups from south and east of Ottawa as well as the national capital region itself.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- High Elevation Precision Rifle & He Shot My Arm Off! | SOTG 1149 - August 10th, 2022
- Gun Control is Built on Lies & Pistol Brace is NOT a Bump Stock | SOTG 1148 - August 3rd, 2022
- It is Training Season & Some Great Segments | SOTG 1147 - July 27th, 2022
- Indiana: Good Guy with a Gun Stops Mass Murder & SOTG Camo? | SOTG 1146 - July 20th, 2022
- The Empire State Strikes Back & Duracoat > Factory Finish | SOTG 1145 - July 13th, 2022