Navigate This Post
BRN-180 Gen 2 from Brownells | SOTG 981
Brownells has released the Generation 2 version of their popular BRN-180 firearms line up. We will let you listen to Paul Levy, Brownell’s man behind their Retro line. Paul will explain what is new and improved with the Gen 2 version of the AR-180 replica.
During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we ponder the question, why are so many Americans still not dangerous on-demand and falling victim to violent attacks?
We will consider how from one side of the mouths, politicians tell citizens not to defend themselves, and out of the other side, these same politicians use the police as their own private security force.
Want to win an entire concealed carry package that includes a pistol, ammunition, sights, holster, and accessories? Tune in and Jarrad will tell you exactly how you can be eligible to win.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Full30 Giveaway [Featuring CrossBreed & NightFision] Full30Giveaway.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Paul Levy at Brownells announced new BRN-180 Gen2 www.facebook.com/BrownellsInc
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by CrossBreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Dangerous on Demand
- Chicago Mayor to Gun Owners: ‘Do Not Take Matters Into Your Own Hands. Call the Police’ www.gunsamerica.com
- ‘I have a right to make sure that my home is secure’: Chicago bans protesters from mayor’s block www.washingtonexaminer.com
- Go to GetSOTG.com for more episodes of Radio and a Free Book (w/ Shipping & Handling)
FEATURING: Guns America, Washington Examiner, Full30, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Paul Levy at Brownells announced new BRN-180 Gen 2 www.facebook.com/BrownellsInc
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot emphatically told the city’s gun owners during a Monday press conference to rely on law enforcement should they be confronted by looters, vandals, or other criminals during the ongoing riots.
“Obviously we’re aware of the fact that Illinois is a concealed carry state,” Lightfoot said. “Do not take matters into your own hands. Call the police.
“We’ve seen tragedy happen in this country, and recently, when people felt like they could take matters into their own hands. … Let me remind you of the killing of Mr. [Ahamud] Arbery. Do not pick up arms and try to be the police. If there’s a problem, call 911. We will respond. But I urge people to show restraint and do not take matters into your own hands,” she continued.
Chicago police barred protesters from demonstrating outside the home of Mayor Lori Lightfoot.
Asked about the issue at a press conference on Thursday, Lightfoot said that because of the amount of threats she receives, she sometimes needs heightened security.
“I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot said, adding, “I’m not going to make any excuses for the fact that, given the threats I have personally received, given the threats to my home and my family, I’m going to do everything I can to make sure they’re protected.”
Check out the Liberty Letter! www.studentofthegun.com/news/liberty-letter
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023