In typical fashion, that thought of citizens being armed has given ninnies a fright, this time in Hawaii. A recent shocking decision by the 9th Circuit Court over a San Diego 2nd Amendment case may force the Aloha State to amend their restrictive laws.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022