During the second hour, we honor the brave men and women of the Transportation Security Administration after they prevented a potential hijacking by a new breed of terrorist; the sock monkey.
We have good news for college students in the Sunshine state and we’ll consider the nationwide movement to hold a Constitutional Convention.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Things you should click on:
- New Constitutional Convention!
- FL Senators Push for Convention
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- TSA Stopped Potential Hijacking by Sock Monkey
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- TSA Hired Accused Child Molester w/out Background Check
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- TSA Pats Down 4yr. old until she cries
- SOTG Swag
- TSA Molests 3yr. old until she screams (Video)
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
- TSA Molests Little Boy in Austin
- GOOD NEWS FROM FREE AMERICA
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by: