One county in Wisconsin has arrested a dog groomer for daring to attempt to save her small business. Meanwhile, New York is freeing rapists from its prisons. One of these monsters went right out and committed rape again, within days of being let out to keep him safe from the virus.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about rifle optics. Which reticle is preferable in a riflescope? What characteristics should a person look for in long-range scope?
We have a Public Service Announcement. Please be sure you keep the brave men and women at the New York City social distancing hotline in your thoughts. These folks need some encouragement. Let’s help them out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- *PSA – Don’t forget our friends in NYC who need constant encouragement 311-692 (NYC)
- Warrior of the Week
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Badass Challenge www.studentofthegun.com/news
- Pimphand Lower www.aklysdefense.com
- NYC man released from Rikers Island over coronavirus arrested on new rape charge: report www.foxnews.com
- Oshkosh dog groomer arrested for opening business hours before state changes guidelines www.wbay.com
FEATURING: Aklys Defense, FOX News, wbay, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Are you ready for a Bad Ass! Finish on your guns and gear? DuraCoat® and Student of the Gun are partnering to bring you the Bad Ass! Finish Challenge. It has been a long, cold winter, now is the time to get out into your workshop or garage and treat your gun, or any gear, to a Bad Ass! new finish.
Here is what you need to do.
A Brooklyn man was arrested Saturday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman just 10 days after he was released from Rikers Island over concerns about the spread of the coronavirus behind bars, according to a report.
Robert Pondexter, 57, was being held at the notorious New York City prison on a separate rape charge when he was released.
He was charged Saturday with attempted rape and sexual assault among other offenses, the New York Post reported, citing anonymous police sources.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022