If you see someone carrying a gun it is okay to skip out on the bill at your local restaurant. That would be the logic offered by an anti-gun professor from North Dakota. We also have Go Team moments from Pennsylvania and Florida.
DON”T FORGET TO CHECK THE SOURCES BELOW!
Contents of the GOODGUY Pack:
- AND MORE!
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
- Anti-Gun Dine and Dash is Okay
- [Go Team Moment] Man Justified in Fatal Shooting
- [911 Fail+Go Team Moment] Grandma and Her Gun
- [Psychological Terrorism Update] Nerf Gun Over-Reaction
Things you should click on:
- Get the Bonus Hour of SOTG Radio
- SOTG App on Google Play
- SOTG App on iTunes
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- SWAT Fuel – swatfuel.com
- Brownells – brownells.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Disspelling the Tourniquet Boogeyman [Updated] - January 23rd, 2023
- Community Prepping and Communal Living [Updated] - December 29th, 2022
- 3 Gym Accessories for a Productive Workout - October 13th, 2022
- Shower Gun? But I’m Not Paranoid - October 6th, 2022
- Go Team Moment! Why You Carry Your Gear [VIDEO] - September 14th, 2022