The Anti-Gun Agenda Shift. Hold on to that Champagne, don’t pop the cork just yet. The anti-gun left seems to have realized that “Assault Weapons Bans” are a losing proposition for the politicians that endorse them. This does not mean they have given up, it simply means a shift in the propaganda campaign.
We have another Great White North update. You likely will not believe what Canadian police officers have confiscated and sent to the firearms labs at the RCMP for examination. Lastly, bears are not the fuzzy creatures found in cartoons; sometimes they can be deadly.
Want to be our Student of the Week and win a GOODGUY Pack from XS Sight Systems!? Click HERE and post your question in the “GOODGUY of the Week” topic thread. Also, Like us on FACEBOOK!
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
- Abandoning “Assault Weapon” language
- Public School Psycho Terror
- More Canadian Tyranny : Airsoft Gun send to RCMP for “Analysis”
- Bear kills hunter in NWT
- Bear Attack kills Utah man
Things you should click on:
- Get the Bonus Hour of SOTG Radio
- SOTG App on Google Play
- SOTG App on iTunes
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- SWAT Fuel – swatfuel.com
- Brownells – brownells.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Visit our SPONSOR PAGE to say thanks!
Professor Paul Markel
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Neighborhood Watch with Rifles: Patriot Fire Team - June 5th, 2023
- Is the M&P Shield from Smith & Wesson Accurate Enough for Fighting? - May 21st, 2023
- Competition Kills: Are We Fooling Ourselves with Tactical Games? - May 14th, 2023
- BIG Bug Out Bag: Where are you Going? (BBOB) - April 5th, 2023
- Liberalism Kills - March 28th, 2023
Glad our Canadian idiocy can be a teachable moment for you guys.
In case you were wondering, the lefties put in this little gem:
An air gun is a firearm (and owner needs a firearms license) if it has both a high muzzle velocity (greater than 500 feet per second) and a high muzzle energy (greater than 4.2 foot-pounds). This is what the RCMP lab is testing for. An airsoft should not be capable of that kind of energy with the little plastic BBs, but the process is the punishment for these two guys that had their toys taken away.
Insanity. Don’t get infected with the leftie disease! I’m counting on the US to be my bugout place in the unlikely event that we Canadian firearms owners lose the fight.