Regardless of whether you like, don’t like or don’t care about a bump-stock, a recent decision by a US District Judge is extremely disturbing. Professor Paul will explain in great detail why the “bump-stock ban” threatens liberty for all Americans.
During this week’s Brownells Bullet Point Guns and Gear segment, Paul and Zach talk about their recent range trip. What’s new in the ammo world? Why is a bolt-action rifle more precise than a semi-automatic?
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom for you from Crossbreed Holsters. Paul has a great big congratulations for the people living in the Sooner State. Tune in and be sure you are listening louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Want in on the Bonus Hours & the “5000 Year Leap” book study? Go to GetSOTG.com
- Email [email protected] for a special deal
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Barnaul 7.62x54R, PSL54, and Semi-Auto vs. Bolt Gun First Shot
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Ex Post Facto and Executive Orders www.usconstitution.net
- Bump-Stock ban enacted by Trump administration can stand, federal judge ruleswww.washingtonpost.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
A federal judge in Washington ruled late Monday that the Trump administration’s ban on rapid-fire rifle attachments known as bump stocks can move forward, stymieing efforts by gun-rights groups that sought to block the new policy.
In a 64-page decision, U.S. District Judge Dabney L. Friedrich found that the Firearms Policy Coalition and other groups did not put forth any convincing legal arguments in favor of stopping the Trump administration from carrying out the ban, which targets a device used in the 2017 Las Vegas massacre, the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022