Too Late to Start Building?
When the rain begins to fall, is it too late to start building the ark?
A very serious reality for combat veterans is dealing with survivor’s guilt. When you come home alive and you buddy did not, that psychological weight can crush you. Professor Paul had to deal with that.
What is more important, toys or training? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider when it is time to stop buying stuff and spend time learning how to use the tool you already own.
A healthy body is a healthy soul. Take care of yourself the best that you can, as good health is not a granted right.
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022