We have a “Go Team” moment from Las Vegas and one scumbag criminal won’t be trying carjack citizens ever again. Remember, Jeff Cooper said criminals must be taught to fear their intended victims. We discussed this during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
As per usual, we have a Duracoat Finished Firearms segment for you. Which black is the best black? During our Brownells Bullet Points we help you with your Christmas shopping.
The US House of Representatives passed the Defense Budget with a provision to end the Biden mandate to poison our troops with an experimental gene-therapy shot. But, is it too little too late?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:03:45] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Slightly Darker Black www.duracoatfirearmfinishes.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:16:15] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: XMAS
- [0:31:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Woman shoots, kills alleged carjacking suspect with his own gun, police say www.wbtv.com
- [0:49:45] House passes defense bill that rescinds military Covid vaccine mandate www.cnn.com
FEATURING: WBTV, CNN, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
A suspected carjacker in Las Vegas is dead after police say the woman he was attempting to carjack shot and killed him with his own gun.
North Las Vegas Police said the woman, who was not identified, told them she went to pick up a friend on the way to a Thanksgiving event on Nov. 19. When the two arrived at the party, they decided to wait in the car due to being early.
According to an arrest report obtained by KVVU, the woman noticed a vehicle quickly approaching her car while she and her friend waited.
The House voted on Thursday to pass sweeping legislation that would authorize $858 billion in national defense funding and rescind the US military’s Covid vaccine mandate. The measure passed with wide bipartisan support with a tally of 350 to 80.
House lawmakers approved a final negotiated version of the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2023, which sets the policy agenda and authorizes funding for the Department of Defense. Following passage in the House, the measure will next need to go to the Senate to be approved before it can be sent to President Joe Biden to be signed into law.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023