Are Red Dots on handguns answer to all our problems? During our Brownells Bullet Points we will examine the subject and see what Ken Hackathorn has to say about the subject. Also, during our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment, we consider the value of patience.
We at SOTG held our first Instructor Development Course last week. What were some of the lessons learned? Paul and Jarrad will offer an after-action report of the program.
How often do bears attack humans? If you ask “wildlife experts” they would tell you “almost never”. However, if you pay attention to the news, you will see that bear attacks are frequent and getting more and more dangerous.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] Diesel Supply of Just 25 Days Poses Problem for Biden www.bloomberg.com
- [0:10:55] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Patience is a Virtue. Let it Cure.
- Huge thanks to our Partners:SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- SOTG Icon Patches have Arrived! www.ShopSOTG.com
- [0:24:50] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: More Red Dot Discussion https://youtu.be/jjlL0hYgdag
- [0:45:30] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- [1:09:00] Driver delivering for Amazon found dead after suspected animal attack in Excelsior Springs fox4kc.com/news
- [1:13:00] First Ever SOTG Instructor Development Course AFTER ACTION, lessons learned
- [1:33:20] Q&A Session
- How did your stiletto flashlight break? -Ben
FEATURING: Bloomberg.com, AmmoLand, WTHR, Fox 4 KC, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
On Tuesday, August 30, at about 6:50 p.m., James Little settled into campsite 674 in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA). His youngest child was a few feet away. His youngest cried out, and James grabbed the child and took a couple of steps, uncertain of what had happened.
Then his oldest yelled, “Bear!” and James turned around. The bear was about six feet from him. It had been within 3-4 feet of his back when the child was startled. This was the start of the remarkable incident.
Diesel demand is surging in the US while supplies remain at the lowest seasonal level ever, according to government data released Wednesday.
The shortage of the fuel used for heating and trucking is a key worry for the Biden administration heading into winter — and ahead of the November election. National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV Wednesday that that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low” and “all options are on the table” to build supplies and reduce retail prices.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022
- Gun Tattoo & Texas Mother Shoots Invader | SOTG 1161 - November 2nd, 2022