Despite being named specifically by the US Supreme Court as in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution, Hawaii and its Attorney General are still going to do their damndest to keep citizens from carrying firearms for self-defense.
Who do hippies blame when a bear attacks you inside of your home? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we examine a recent bear attack inside a family’s home in Colorado. What did the husband/father do to protect his family?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment we will consider hot cans. Do you have a hot can that needs a new finish? Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points, we have an update on the A.R.M.E.D. project.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] James Yeager Support Raffle: www.JarradMarkel.com
- [0:04:00] SOTG Guardian Challenge Update
- Professor Paul’s Tactical Chili Recipe studentofthegun.com
- [0:11:00] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: HOT CANS! – DuraHeat Coating www.duracoatfirearmfinishes.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:24:55] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: ARMED Project Update: Live Fire
- [0:44:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Colorado man shoots bear inside his home with his .40-caliber pistol www.foxnews.com
- [0:55:00] Hawaii: Removes “Exceptional Case” Requirement for Concealed, NOT Open, Carry!? www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Fox News, Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Last weekend, Colorado homeowner Ken Mauldin got a huge shock — one that quickly had him jumping into action to protect his family.
The Steamboat Springs, Colorado, homeowner awakened to hear his wife screaming, “There’s a bear in the house!” as the Associated Press reported.
The couple’s three children were sleeping just one floor down in the couple’s split-level home.
Mauldin’s wife, Kelly, was first awakened before dawn by the family’s barking dogs, the AP noted.
Hawaii has had the most restrictive policy of all states regarding the issuing permits to carry in public, either concealed or openly. In the last few decades, the number of permits issued has been in the single digits.
From the staradvertiser.com:
Hawaii has among the strictest gun laws in the nation. So strict, said attorney Alan Beck, that Hawaii essentially bans carrying guns outside the home. It has been practically impossible to get a permit to carry a loaded gun in public, he said. In the past 22 years, there have been four permits issued in Hawaii, said Beck, who represents various residents challenging Hawaii gun laws.
The United States Supreme Court specifically mentioned Hawaii as violating the Second Amendment in the USR&PA v. Bruen decision. It was clear that Hawaii’s law allowing police to arbitrarily deny permits to carry is unconstitutional.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Wilderness Survival After-Action & Train With Gear | SOTG 1157 - October 4th, 2022
- Teen Murdered for Being “Extremist Republican” | SOTG 1156 - September 28th, 2022
- Canadian VA Suggests Vet Kill Himself & Never Surrender | SOTG 1155 - September 21st, 2022
- Woman Beheaded as Neighbors Watched | SOTG 1154 - September 14th, 2022
- Armed Citizen in Detroit & Goodbye to a Brother | SOTG 1153 - September 7th, 2022