What kind of insurance should gun carriers / gun owners have? What is the difference? We are pleased to have as our special guest, Rick J. Lindsey, the CEO of XInsurance. Rick will clear the air and give us the straight, unapologetic answers to our questions.
Are you a Metalhead? Duracoat has a finish for you. What is the “buy” price for ammo stock? During our Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul will consider the adjusted “buy now” price for training ammunition.
A father in Tulsa, Oklahoma was forced to deal with a home invader who broke into his child’s bedroom. During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will once more examine the importance of being dangerous on demand.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
FEATURING: XINSURANCE, Rick J. Lindsey, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:11:55] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: DuraMetl Coatings www.duracoatfirearmfinishes.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:21:40] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: AMMO STOCK; The New “Buy” Price www.brownells.com
- [0:34:03]SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Home Invasion; Are You Prepared to be DoD?
- Dad with machete protects family after man breaks into kid’s room, Oklahoma cops say www.kansascity.com/news
- [0:47:10] Concealed Carry Insurance & Other Topics from Rick, CEO of XINSURANCE
- Check Out Their Site: www.xinsurance.com
- Tell them SOTG sent you
A family sleeping in the middle of the night was awoken when a man trying to hide from police picked their house to break into, authorities in Oklahoma said.
The man had broke out a window of a child’s bedroom, then forced his way into the room, according to a news release from the Tulsa Police Department. Officers with the department were called to the home at about 2 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28.
Meanwhile, police said the homeowner was trying to get his kids and wife to safety…
- Ok, is it true insurance? What type of risk pooling is used? Other types of self defense insurance isn’t really insurance at least not in the legal sense to call it insurance and is more like a membership program, not to say there isn’t a big benefit to it. Technically insurance is the contractual transfer of risk and is supposed to put you in as close to a pre-loss condition as possible after the loss has been settled.
– Moses H from Discord
- How can I promote XINSURANCE in my office?
– From Discord
- My biggest thing is appeals. Anything can happen that can cause you to be convicted so do they appeal convictions?
– Ryan B from Discord
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023