We are pleased to welcome back Alex Bosco of SB Tactical. Our only regret is the circumstances for his return. What is going on with our defense against the criminal overreach from the Federal govt? What can you do to help?
We have a Duracoat Finished Firearms moment. Guns are fun, even in the cold. For our Brownells Bullet Point we remind you that Feb 22nd is 2nd Amendment support day.
Why went to the email bag for our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holster. What EDC knife should you carry? Do we recommend Ka-Bar knives? Listen louder.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:02:07] Residents wonder whether it’s safe to return after toxic train derailment www.washingtonpost.com
- 3 additional chemicals discovered on East Palestine train derailment www.wkbn.com
- [0:11:55] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Guns are Fun, Even in the Cold
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:24:19] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: 2A Day – February 22, 2023 www.brownells.com
- [0:32:58] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Always Carry a Knife
- [0:41:58] Alex Bosco with SB Tactical www.fracaction.org
- What’s happening with the ATF & Pistol Braces?
- How do we fight back?
FEATURING: Washington Post, WKBN, FRAC Aaction, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Days after a train carrying hazardous materials went off the tracks in northeastern Ohio, burst into flames and stoked fears of a “potential explosion,” authorities assured evacuated residents that it was safe to return to town.
More than a week after the derailment, Maura Todd is not convinced.
The headaches and nausea her family experienced at their house last weekend and the pungent odor that reminds her of a mixture of nail polish remover and burning tires told her otherwise, Todd said.
On Saturday, she was making plans to pack her bags and move away from East Palestine, Ohio, to Kentucky with her family and her three miniature Schnauzers — at least temporarily […]
The Firearms Regulatory Accountability Coalition, Inc. (FRAC) was created by industry leaders and its stakeholders to improve business conditions for the firearms industry by ensuring that firearms regulatory agencies, including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), operate in a fair, transparent, and consistent manner. Businesses deserve a fair and predictable regulatory and legal environment.
FRAC serves as the premiere national trade association representing U.S. and international firearms manufacturers, importers, and innovators on regulatory and legislative issues impacting the industry in the United States.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023